Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lanie Arrives

Lanie arrived today! She's not fond of flash photography so just one shot of her with Stevie so far. I'll give her a couple days before I chase her around with a camera some more.

She's a sweet middle-aged gal (7 or 8) who is on her last heartworm treatment. She's mellow and laid back - gets along with other dogs, doesn't seem to care if there are cats around and loves to give kisses to people.  She's a pretty reddish yellow shepherd mix - can't really tell what she's mixed with though. She's on the small side for a shepherd mix- her back only comes up to my knees. I'll do a full adoption profile on her once I get to know her a bit better. And the underbite! Best. Underbite. Evah.


Lanie is a foster dog for Rockbridge Dog Rescue in Lexington, VA. If you're interested in Lanie, please check out their adoption application here.

No comments:

Post a Comment